June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Friday, September 17, 2010

Just another friendly Dinner Discussion at the Roner Home..

So tonight we are sitting down having the kids favorite "breakfast for dinner", when Luke spills his drink.  Normally this is not a big deal since we all spill now and then.  But I guess when you have four little ones, this seems to be happening on a daily basis.  Luke in particular has had a bad track record for the last couple of weeks.  So back to dinner...Neil says, "Luke man, can you please be more careful, it's ridiculious how much you spill."  Luke in return says, "It doesn't matter." (In Luke's defense, I don't think he knows what he is saying, he's only about to turn 3.)  Neil:  Oh it doesn't matter does it?  Would it matter if I pooped in your bed?  Luke:  Well if you poop in my bed, then I will take all your shirts and throw them in the trash!  At this point I am dying laughing, because I think this is a clever comeback for a two year old.  Even Neil is taken off guard and starts to laugh.  Neil cleans up Luke's spill and we all finish eating our pancakes.

3 comments:

  1. Never try to out reason an almost three-year-old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - thanks for posting the dinner conversation - that is awesome. Uncle Justin and Ryan get into these discussions where they each try to one-up the other person in things they will do to each other, and they always end it with a "bam!" It is hilarious, because Kate tries to join in too, and she doesn't really get the "bam" concept.

    ReplyDelete