Brooklyn and Bailey as Corinne and Viveca from "Barbie and the Three Musketeers."
Logan as a "Little Spider-Man."
This has to be my favorite picture! Luke completely captures the essence of Batman here.
All for one.....
and one for all!
Brooklyn was making me laugh so hard as she transformed into "Viveca the Musketeer!"
Total "Girl Power" here!
Bailey just so excited that she finally gets to wear her costume!
In this picture Brooklyn looks lethal, making Halloween that much more fun!
Ready to Ride!
Luke and his friend Reese ended up trick-or-treating longer than the girls, making a killing for themselves in candy!
Cute, Cute, Cute! I love the pics. I think the kids are all so darling! You have a knack for getting the cutest poses from all the kids Kindra. Love Neils costume too. I didn't recall spiderman having a sidekick???? What a fun family. Can't wait for Valentines day when we get the Christmas pictures. (I should talk-notice how many pictures my blog has).
ReplyDeleteKindra!!! I'm LOVING the costumes. LOVE them. I think it's awesome the girls are all dressed up so girly but then they get to carry swords too! Girl Power for sure. And Luke's batman pic made me laugh outloud. So cute. Of course, maybe I'm biased but they are so stinkin' cute! It makes me want to move south to see how warm it is for Halloween.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Your kids are crack ups! They all have the funniest personalities! And Justin and I think that Luke totally embodies the spirit of batman in his pictures... it's very impressive!
ReplyDeleteHooray for posting Kindra! Love the pictures, but Luke's is the funniest! I can just hear him saying, "I am Batman." Love you Roners!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Some of the best costumes I have seen from Halloween!
ReplyDeleteOh those girls have some spirit and personality! I LOVE it! those pics are great! What handsome little guys too :)
ReplyDelete