June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brooklyn & Bailey's Woodland Faerie Party June 1, 2011



Brooklyn was a wonderful Hostess to all her friends!
 The wonderful Face Painters! Also, this is Bailey prior to her own added face paint.

                                               The Cupcakes & Food.
             Faeries at work building homes for their little Faerie dolls.

                   Bailey & her peeps running all around the backyard.

Blowing out candles!
The party favors.

                       Thank you all who came! It was so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. This is Neil, I just wanted to say, what a wonderful job my wife did in setting up this party. Having said that, what a slacker she is in getting this blog updated. It must be she is too busy napping and hanging out with her friends. Ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindra! WOW, what a fun party!?! You are SO good and planning amazing bday parties for your kids. Who by the way, continue to get cuter and cuter. HOW does that happen! You are the party planner for sure! And tell Neil, I haven't blogged for an entire YEAR, things happen, get over it! :) ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindra I wish you could plan my parties! haha the treats always look so yummy! Also to Neil, napping is a legit excuse for not blogging... I do it all the time! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindra! This is such a cute party idea- the girls look like they had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete