Bailey & her "Boyfriend"
A pretty picture of both girls!
I learned how to make this tutu off of youtube!
Bailey & Luke strawberry picking.
Logan's 1st haircut..byebye mullet!
Natalie..this one's for you! Here is a picture of the wreath I made from things at Hobby Lobby, and here was my picture inspiration from a Lowe's magazine.
These are the baby blanket and burp clothes I've been making for my pregnant friends. Oh if only you knew how very easy they are to make!
Neil & Logan asleep. These pics always melt my heart!
Logan looks like a puppy when he crawls.
Logan's first steps.
Luke & Bailey at soccer camp.
Brooklyn placing in the Backstroke.
Logan throwing a football, saying his first words, "Set, Go!"
Logan showing off his dance moves. Unfortunately, I scare him. The funny part is that he goes to Luke instead of me for comfort.
Neil put up a zip-line in our back yard, and it keeps our kids well occupied!





Ugg... I can't get over how big your kids are getting!! They are all so adorable! I didn't know you were so crafty! Too bad we don't live closer so I could learn from a pro!! - Shalise
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a cute family!! Love you Kindra!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that wreath! It's GORGEOUS on that black door - the fall colors look so fun and vibrant. PS. nice job on making it look like your inspiration!!! I love the way you wrap your blankets up with the ribbon. Totally adorable. That fabric you use is like the softest kind out there, I bet all the new mom's and babies love it. Well, the kids are as cute as ever. It's going to kill me not to see them this year for christmas! It will be forever before we get to see you guys! :( But maybe, just maybe our plan will work next summer... wait for it, wait for it!
ReplyDeleteI thought I would miss the mullet--but I don't so much. Logan looks so grown up. Brooklyn and Bailey are so adorable! How cute Luke is! Love that Strawberry Patch. Also love the wreath and the blankets and burp cloths and tutu! Hugs and kisses to all the Roners!
ReplyDeleteKindra, Sister Thiot here, I would love to learn to do the darling blankets you make. Can you share your "recipe" for those darling blankeys? Robynn@thiot.org Thanks, Loved seeing your darling families pictures.
ReplyDelete