June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blessing Pictures

Luke, Brooklyn, & Bailey

Logan's Baby Blessing

Here are a few pictures of our family the day we had Logan's baby blessing.  He wanted to be asleep while I was snapping pics of him.  A special thanks to Jerry, Natalie, and Malcolm who all came to the blessing.   We had so much fun with you guys here in Georgia.  Luke especially bonded with Uncle Jerry, while Bailey was still calling him Uncle Adam, even as we were dropping him off at the airport.  We love you Uncle Jerry!

Also, a special thanks to my Mother, who makes the most AMAZING blessing outfits for all her grandchildren.  Logan truly looked like a prince of his Heavenly Father dressed all in white in his blessing outfit.  Looking at my son, when Neil brought him back down from his blessing, brought overwhelming emotion to me.  His countenance was glowing, and I could strongly feel his Heavenly Father's love for him. Neil and I both feel extremely greatful for the family we've been given.
  

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Kindra! I love your blog! What a darling family! Logan is so sweet! The rest of the kids are too. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! I am so excited you started a blog! Your family is so cute. Now I can feel like I see your family everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Way to be the favorite Uncle Jerry...

    ReplyDelete