Tuesday, August 10, 2010
1st Day of School
Brooklyn & Bailey had their 1st day of school yesterday and loved it! I was kind of hoping Bailey would not like it and want to stay home. But that was definently not the case. She came hopping off the bus saying, "I love School!" My favorite line from Bailey today was "Don't worry Mommy, I found my hair piece today. (She at this part retrieves her hair bow out of her backpack and hands it to me). I left it at the bathroom sink to dry yesterday because it fell into the toilet with my pee-pee. But I put my hand in and got it out really fast!" I then looked at the hair piece in my hand and knew that it is going striaght to the trash. I say, "That's great Bailey..now go wash your hands with soap and water and lets have a snack." I follow suite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the hair bow story!! (much appreciated from a fellow germaphobe) Is Bailey already in kdg?! You deserve a little break if so. I can't believe your kids are already in school. I am sooo jealous. (don't judge me) I am ready to have a break from referee from constant fighting AKA beating the crap out of each other. (brothers...get excited.)
ReplyDeleteHey KI KI, I don't know if you remember me but is Chelsea DAWG from Rick's. We played soccer together back in the day. Katie sent me an invite to her blog and gave me a heads up to look for you. I can't believe that you have four kids. Time has flown by. Your family is adorable. I just started a blog and it is theevenstevensblog@blogspot.com. I hope all is well.
ReplyDelete