June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hilarious photo shoot with Bailey.

Bailey found and fell in love with this old swimsuit cover-up top of mine, put it on, and asked if I could make it into a dress.  This surprised me since I don't really know how to sew.  But then I realized she had seen me on a sewing machine making these purses made out of an old pair of jeans of mine for her and Brooklyn.  She must have thought it would be a piece of cake for me to whip out a dress for her, which of course, she wanted done that day.  By the way, I got the idea for the jean purses from my sister Camie's friend Carrie at "This Mama Makes Stuff".  My girls LOVE them, so thanks Camie for showing me her blog! Carrie also inspired me to go ahead and try to re-fashion this swimsuit cover-up.  I ended up using the left over jean material from the bags as straps for the top and Bailey went Crazy for it!  I decided to take pictures to show that I actually sewed.  Here's how the photo shoot went.

Typical first pose.  "Smile for the camera, Bailey."
 Without me saying a word, Bailey starts busting out with all sorts of poses, seriously cracking me up.
 This is kind of how she looks during her soccer games, just going to the beat of her own drum.
 Stops for a second to count all the "bedazzled" jewels on her purse...
 and then back to dancing.
 Attacks the camera...
 Okay, "I'm done."
Thanks for the laughs Bailey...you've got so much personality little girl!

11 comments:

  1. What a cute little ham!!!! She reminds me of a daughter I have who used to be that age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidentally, if you look at the picture of Kindra right under the last picture of bailey they look pretty similar...I'm just saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the photo shoot! What a cutie! Loving her posses, and I'm so glad you've started a blog! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am WAY impressed! WOW! I love the photo shoot pics...hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - way to make the rest of us look bad! And Bailey totally looks like you - you did an awesome job on both the shirt and the photoshoot, although I guess Bailey should get most of the credit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindra! I'm so happy I saw you today and got your blog!! I love this post! She is so full of character, I love it! And way to go sewing. That is so awesome and creative. Good Job!!
    -Brittany Clarke :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog!! CUTE!! Talk about some seriously cute pictures. Bailey is a crack up. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! These are so cute. Good job on the spur of the moment sewing job. You are quite the creative one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got so caught up in Bailey's poses, I forgot to comment on your sewing. I am so proud of you! Way to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is so cute! And so is that Bailey!!! What a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiki!!!!!! I love this girl!!! She is so stinkin cute!! She looks a lot like you I think!!! And CUTE CUTE top!! Props to you girl! And those cute little purses are darlin!! I am gonna have to learn how to make those...my girls would LOVE them. I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your life. You look FABULOUS too...See, I told you that there is NO WAY IN HELL...that you could EVER be chubby/fat!!!! When cows fly!!! :) Love you girl!!!! Can't wait for you to come to Texas!!!

    ReplyDelete